Griddled Pear, Dolcelatte & California Walnut Open Sandwich By Ruby Bhogal
- 4 Organic Pears sliced
- 2 tbsp Virgin Olive Oil
- 150 g Dolcelatte Cheese
- 75 g California Walnuts roughly chopped
- 100 g Rocket
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- Sourdough Bread sliced
- Sea Salt to taste
- Place a griddle pan over a medium heat and allow to heat up. In a bowl, add in the sliced Pear, a pinch of Sea Salt and pour over a tsp of the Virgin Olive Oil. Mix well.
- Once the pan is hot, cook the pear slices for approx. 1 min each side and set aside to cool.
- Once the pears have been cooked, place slices of the sourdough bread onto the griddle pan and lightly toast.
- Into a large bowl, add in the griddled Pear, chopped California Walnuts and Rocket. In a separate small bowl, mix the Honey, White Wine Vinegar and remaining Virgin Olive Oil. Drizzle over the Pears and toss.
- On one side of the toasted bread, generously spread over the Dolcelatte Cheese, before piling on top the dressed Pear, Walnut and Rocket.
- Share (if you want) and enjoy.
Serving: 312g | Calories: 563kcal | Carbohydrates: 46.9g | Protein: 16.1g | Fat: 32.9g | Saturated Fat: 10.7g | Fibre: 7.2g | Sugar: 24.4g