Roast Pumpkin with Leeks and Walnuts by Dr. Rupy
- 1 small Pumpkin approx 600-700g, cut into roughly 2cm wedges
- 1 large Leek approx 150g, cut into 2cm slices
- 50 g California Walnuts halved
- 1 Red onion approx 120g, cut into thick wedges
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 15 g fresh Rosemary left on the stems
- 50 g Spinach finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Prepare the pumpkin, leeks and onion and place on a baking tray with the olive oil and plenty of salt and pepper.
- Give everything a good shake to coat the vegetables in the oil.
- Roast for around 25 minutes before adding the California Walnuts and rosemary to the mix.
- Return to the oven for a further 10-15 minutes until the vegetables are golden and completely cooked.
- Fold in the spinach through the tray ingredients at the end. The residual heat will gently wilt the leaves
Serving: 415g | Calories: 391kcal | Carbohydrates: 16.2g | Protein: 9.4g | Fat: 29.7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Fibre: 10.6g | Sugar: 11.8g