Sweet Cinnamon & Orange California Walnuts Snack by Nic's Nutrition
- 200 g California Walnuts
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- Juice + zest of an orange
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, place the walnuts on the tray, and roast in the oven for 3 minutes.
- Mix together the maple syrup, orange juice & zest and cinnamon in a small bowl and drizzle over the walnuts, tossing to coat.
- Place back in the oven and roast for 5-6 minutes or until toasted and fragrant.
- Allow to cool (so they go crunchy!) & store in an airtight container. Enjoy!
Serving: 50g | Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.1g | Protein: 5.9g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 2.5g | Fibre: 1.9g | Sugar: 7.7g