Baked Walnut, Tuna & Breadcrumb Balls with Tartare Dip
Servings 4 people
- 200 g can tuna in spring water drained
- 75 g fresh breadcrumbs
- 75 g California Walnuts finely chopped
- 2 tbsp tartare sauce
- 1 tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 100 g fat free natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp tartare sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
- Mix together the tuna, breadcrumbs, 50g walnuts, tartare sauce and mayonnaise then season. Mold into 8 balls.
- Mix together the remaining walnuts and parsley and roll each tuna ball in to evenly coat. Place on a greased foil lined baking tray and bake for 20 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile, mix the yogurt with the tartare sauce and season. Serve with the tuna balls.
- Try adding a pinch of chilli flakes to the dip for an extra kick for use dill or chives instead of parsley to roll the balls in.
Serving: 112g | Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.5g | Protein: 15.5g | Fat: 19.8g | Saturated Fat: 2.1g | Fibre: 1.6g | Sugar: 6.8g