Balsamic Strawberry, Walnut & Rocket Salad
Servings 4 people
- 400 g strawberries halved or quartered if large
- 1 tsp black peppercorns crushed
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 250 g pack halloumi diced
- 75 g California Walnuts
- 75 g rocket
- Mix the strawberries with the pepper and balsamic glaze and marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the halloumi and walnuts for 3-4 minutes, turning occasionally until golden. Toss into the rocket with the oil from the pan and then toss in the marinated strawberries.
- Try swapping the rocket for watercress or a mixed salad bag. Prepare the strawberries ahead and mix into the salad just before serving.
Serving: 204g | Calories: 429kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.9g | Protein: 19.2g | Fat: 33.6g | Saturated Fat: 12.6g | Fibre: 5.2g | Sugar: 8.9g
Back to Recipe Search