BBQ Chocolate and California Walnut Bananas
- 4 large ripe bananas peeled
- 25 g milk chocolate chips
- 25 g mini marshmallows
- 75 g California Walnuts roughly chopped
- 75 g salted caramel sauce
- Vanilla ice cream to serve
- Make long slits along the length of the bananas and place each on a large square of foil, open up the slits and press in the chocolate chips and marshmallows. Wrap up the foil loosely to seal. Place on a BBQ or griddle pan and cook for 15 minutes until the bananas are soft and the chocolate has melted.
- Meanwhile, mix together the Walnuts and caramel sauce. Open up the foil parcels and top the bananas with the Walnut mixture.
- Serve with a small scoop of ice cream to serve.
Calories: 451kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 7.6g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 7.5g | Fibre: 2.8g | Sugar: 48g
Back to Recipe Search
Cook’s tip: These can be cooked in the oven at 200oC, gas mark 6 for the same time. Prepare just before guests arrive and chill until needed. 0.28g salt per serving