BBQ Corn on the Cob with California Walnut Chilli Butter
Servings 4 people
- 4 corn on the cob
- 1-2 tsp olive oil
- 50 g butter softened
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 red chilli finely chopped
- 25 g California Walnuts finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- Rub the corn with a little oil and place on a BBQ or griddle pan, cook for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally until slightly charred.
- Meanwhile, mix the butter, paprika, chilli and Walnuts together in a bowl and season.
- Place the corn on a large sheet of foil, spread over the butter and wrap up the foil to seal. Place back on the BBQ or griddle pan for 5 minutes until the butter has melted.
- Serve sprinkled with the coriander.
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 5.8g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 7.5g | Fibre: 6.9g | Sugar: 3.4g
Back to Recipe Search
Cook’s tip: The Walnut chilli butter can be made ahead and spread onto the corn when needed. 0.23g salt per serving