California Walnut and Apple Bircher Pots
A delicious way to use up leftover grounds from homemade California walnut drink, these fruity bircher pots can be prepped the night before – grab for breakfast and go!
Servings 2 Servings
- 1 ½ apples
- 4 tbsp of California walnut grounds a great way to use up left-overs from homemade walnut milk
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 70 g porridge oats
- 400 ml walnut drink
- 15 g dried apricots roughly chopped
- 20 g toasted California walnuts roughly chopped
- Grate 1 apple, discarding the core. Place in a bowl with the walnut grounds, cinnamon, oats and walnut drink and leave to soak overnight.
- Spoon the bircher into 2 bowls.
- Chop the remaining apple into matchsticks, then top the bircher with the apple matchsticks, apricots and walnuts to serve.
Calories: 464kcal | Carbohydrates: 41.2g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 30.4g | Saturated Fat: 3.7g | Fibre: 6.8g | Sugar: 15.5g