California Walnut and Date Yoghurt Toast
Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner, this easy to prepare dish contains the natural sweetness of dates, peppery rocket, and that California nuttiness – toast just got gourmet!
Servings 2 People
- 4 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 3 dates roughly chopped
- 8 California walnut halves roughly chopped
- Half a clove of garlic minced
- 1 tbsp walnut oil
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 large slices of bread toasted
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- A handful of rocket
- Stir the yoghurt and place in a mixing bowl. Add the dates, walnuts, minced garlic and walnut oil and stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Top the toasted bread with the date mixture, then sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and rocket to serve.