Walnut Chocolate Easter Nests
Servings 12 Nests
- 200 g milk chocolate broken into pieces
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 50 g unsalted butter diced
- 75 g cornflakes
- 50 g California Walnuts roughly chopped + 12 halves
- 80 g bag mini eggs
- Place 12 fairy cases in a 12 hole muffin tin.
- Place the chocolate, syrup and butter in a large bowl and set over a pan of simmering water, allow to melt completely then cool slightly.
- Stir in the cornflakes and chopped walnuts until completely coated. Divide between the paper cases and make a little hollow in the centre of each.
- Press a Walnut half and 2 mini eggs in the hollow and chill until set.
Serving: 45g | Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 3.3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6.7g | Fibre: 1g | Sugar: 17g
Back to Recipe Search
Cook’s tip: For a gluten free option, use 150g gluten free cornflakes. 0.15g salt per serving