California Walnut Granola Pizza
Granola? Pizza? Why pick one when you can combine the two! Our granola pizza is an oh-so delicious sweet snack you can munch on whenever you’re craving something crunchy, creamy and fruity.
Servings 4 Slices
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 60 ml brown rice syrup
- 60 g California walnuts roughly chopped (plus extra to decorate)
- 3 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 120 g oats
- 300 g Greek yoghurt
- 150 g blueberries
- 70 g blackberries
- 2 tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 170°C and add a circle of parchment to the base of a 23cm spring form cake tin.
- Mix together the rapeseed oil and brown rice syrup.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the California walnuts, flaxseed, pumpkin seeds and oats. Stir the brown rice syrup mixture into the oat mixture to evenly coat. Tip the mixture into your prepared tin and flatten down using the back of a metal spoon into an even layer. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until tinged golden brown round the edges.
- Leave the granola base to cool completely before removing from the tin. Top with the yoghurt, followed by the berries, a final sprinkling of walnuts and drizzle with the honey to finish.