California Walnuts and Roasted Tomato Guacamole
- 3 avocados
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted cherry tomatoes option: can use canned roasted tomatoes
- Juice of 2 small limes
- 1/2 small onion finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 jalapeno finely diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Back to Recipe Search
- If roasting your own tomatoes, preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roast your tomatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper for 30-40 minutes and let cool.
- In a bowl, mash your avocado and add your chopped walnuts, lime juice, diced onion, chopped cilantro, jalapeño, salt and pepper. Serve with tortilla chips.