California Walnuts Cranberry & White Chocolate Biscotti
- 120 g wholemeal spelt flour
- 65 g brown sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp plant-based milk
- 2 1/2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 65 g California Walnuts finely chopped
- 20 g dried cranberries finely chopped
- Zest of 1 orange
For the topping
- 50 g white chocolate
- 35 g California Walnuts finely chopped
- 10 g dried cranberries finely chopped
- Preheat your oven to 180C/160C fan.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour in the milk and coconut oil and mix to form a dough.
- Fold in the chopped California Walnuts, cranberries and orange zest, then shape into a 7inch long flat log.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then take out and lower the oven temperature to 160C/140C fan.
- Leave to cool for 15 minutes, then slice into 1.5 cm thick pieces. Carefully place back on the baking tray, then bake for 10 minutes on each side. Leave to cool completely.
- Once cooled, dip half way in melted white chocolate and sprinkle with more chopped California Walnuts and cranberries.
- Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
Serving: 40g | Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 3.6g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4.3g | Fibre: 2.2g | Sugar: 11g