Cheese, Leek & Walnut Flapjacks
- 50 g butter
- 1 leek diced
- 200 g oats
- 75 g California Walnuts roughly chopped
- 1 large carrot grated
- 2 tbsp mixed seeds
- 125 g vegetarian Cheddar grated
- 2 large eggs beaten
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6. Grease and line a 22cm square tin.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the leek for 3 minutes until softened. Mix into the oats with the walnuts, carrot, seeds, Cheddar and eggs, season. Press into the tin and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting into 9 squares.
- Great for lunch boxes or on the go, or simply served with salad for a light lunch.
Serving: 110g | Calories: 300kcal | Carbohydrates: 17.8g | Protein: 10.6g | Fat: 19.8g | Saturated Fat: 7.4g | Fibre: 4g | Sugar: 2.3g