Cheese & Walnut Toasts
- 2 slices white farmhouse bread
- 2 tbsp caramelised onion chutney
- 75 g grated Cheddar & Mozzarella cheese
- 25 g California Walnuts chopped
- 2 spring onions finely sliced
- 1 red chilli finely chopped (optional)
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Toast 1 side of the bread and spread the chutney on the untoasted side.
- Mix together the cheese, Walnuts, spring onions and chilli, sprinkle over the chutney and place under the grill for 2-3 minutes until melted and golden.
- Great to use up odd leftover bits of cheese from the fridge and 2–3-day old bread.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 418kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7.9g | Fibre: 2.4g | Sugar: 18gBack to Recipe Search