Frozen Walnut & Raspberry Ripple Yoghurt
Servings 10 Servings
- 800 g natural yogurt
- 4 tbsp honey
- 150 g California Walnuts chopped
- ½ tbsp vegetable oil
- 225 g raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Mix together the yogurt and 2 tbsp honey and transfer to a freezer-proof container, place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, mix together the walnuts, remaining honey and oil and spread out onto a parchment lined baking tray, bake for 7-8 minutes until golden, allow to cool completely. Reserve some clusters for garnish.
- Place the raspberries in a small saucepan with 1 tbsp water and cook gently for 4-5 minutes until a pulp is formed, allow to cool completely, then press through a sieve and discard the pulp.
- Stir the yogurt and freeze for a further 2 hours. Stir again with a fork to mash down any large ice crystals and stir in the chopped caramelised walnuts. Gently stir in ¾ of the raspberry sauce to create a marbled effect and freeze again for 2 hours or until needed.
- Remove from the freezer 20-30 minutes before required. Serve sprinkled with reserved walnut clusters.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 5.9g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2.1g | Fibre: 1.9g | Sugar: 11g
Back to Recipe Search
Cooks tip Try using raspberries or blueberries instead of raspberries.