Goat's Cheese, Griddled Cherry and Gremolata Toast
With the tang of goats’ cheese, the sweetness of cherries, and the smooth creaminess of California walnuts, get your gremolata on and upgrade your toast! Ideal for an easy starter, or a fancy lunch.
Servings 4 People
- Small bunch flat leaf parsley roughly chopped
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 small clove of garlic minced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 100 g cherries cut in half and destoned
- 8 slices of sourdough bread
- 120 g soft goat’s cheese
- 60 g California walnuts toasted and roughly chopped
- To make the gremolata, mix together the parsley, orange zest, garlic and extra virgin olive oil, and season to taste.
- Heat a griddle pan until searing hot, then place the cherries in cut side down. Sear for 2 minutes.
- Lightly toast the bread until golden brown and spread each slice with the goats’ cheese. Top each toast with the cherries and gremolata and finish with a sprinkle of walnuts to serve.
Serving: 1Quarter | Calories: 453kcal | Carbohydrates: 41.4g | Protein: 15.8g | Fat: 24.4g | Saturated Fat: 7.4g | Fibre: 4.4g | Sugar: 5.3g
Back to Recipe Search