Gremolata, Walnut & Pepper Dip
- 300 g fat free cottage cheese
- 100 g California Walnuts chopped
- ½ red pepper finely diced
- Zest 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Toasted pitta and vegetable crudites to serve
- Place the cottage cheese and half the walnuts in a food processor and blend until smooth. Mix in the remaining walnuts and red pepper.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the lemon zest, herbs and oil, season and stir into the cheese mixture.
- Serve with toasted pittas and vegetable crudites.
- Try swapping half the cottage cheese for cream cheese for a creamier option.
Serving: 126g | Calories: 255kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.2g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 2.5g | Fibre: 1.8g | Sugar: 5g