Grilled Sea Bass with Walnut Greek Salsa
- 2 whole sea bass gutted
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil plus extra for drizzling
- 1 large plum tomato finely diced
- 5 cm piece cucumber deseeded and finely diced
- 25 g pitted black olives sliced
- 25 g California Walnuts roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 50 g feta
- Preheat the grill.
- Score the sea bass flesh 3-4 times on each side and drizzle with a little oil, place on a grill pan lined with foil and grill for 5 minutes each side until slightly charring and the fish is just cooked.
- Meanwhile, mix together the tomato, cucumber, olives and Walnuts and mix in the oil and vinegar, season well. Crumble in the feta.
- Spoon the salsa over the fish to serve.
Calories: 489kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.6g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 8.2g | Fibre: 1.9g | Sugar: 2.5g
Cooks tip Try with salmon or sea bream instead.