Mango and California Walnut Trail Mix
You’ll want to have a constant stash of this sweet and nutty trail mix in the cupboard to grab a handful whenever you’re feeling a little peckish. Jam-packed with yummy ingredients, this makes for a tasty on-the-move snack.
Servings 14 Servings
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp water
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 250 g California walnuts
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 50 g toasted coconut flakes
- 130 g dried mango
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a small bowl, mix together the honey, water and vanilla extract.
- Into a separate mixing bowl, place the California walnuts, sunflower seeds and ground flaxseed. Pour the honey mixture over and toss to evenly coat.
- Place the walnut mix onto a lined baking tray in a single layer and toast in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and fragrant.
- Set aside to cool, then mix with the toasted coconut flakes and dried mango. Store in an airtight container.
Serving: 40g | Calories: 207kcal | Carbohydrates: 10.3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16.6g | Saturated Fat: 3.5g | Fibre: 2.7g | Sugar: 7.5g
Back to Recipe Search