Miso Walnut & Chicken Stir Fry
Servings 4 people
- 2 tsp white miso paste
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 500 g chicken breast fillet sliced
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 75 g California Walnuts
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 2 large ripe plums stoned and cut into wedges
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Mix the miso with 1 tbsp soy sauce and stir in the chicken.
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and fry the chicken for 3 minutes then add the walnuts and onion and fry for a further 3 minutes. Stir in the pepper and plums and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened, add in the remaining soy sauce off the heat.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.
- Great served with rice or noodles. Try using hoisin sauce instead of the soy. This works well with pork fillet too.
Serving: 259g | Calories: 354kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.3g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 17.4g | Saturated Fat: 2.3g | Fibre: 4.1g | Sugar: 11g
Back to Recipe Search