Mixed Bean, Walnut & Watercress Salad
Servings 4 people
- 1 yellow pepper sliced
- 100 g pack asparagus tips halved
- 100 g California Walnuts
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes sliced plus 3 tbsp oil
- 400 g can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 400 g can black beans drained and rinsed
- 100 g bag watercress thick stalks removed
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
- Place the pepper, asparagus and walnuts on a baking tray and toss in 1 tbsp oil from the tomatoes, roast for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss together the beans, sun-dried tomatoes and watercress, toss in the pepper mixture.
- Whisk the remaining 2 tbsp tomato oil with the vinegar, season and toss into the salad.
- Try using 2 cans of mixed beans or butter beans, great with rocket too.
Serving: 249g | Calories: 410kcal | Carbohydrates: 16.7g | Protein: 15.3g | Fat: 28.3g | Saturated Fat: 3.4g | Fibre: 14.2g | Sugar: 4.7g
Back to Recipe Search