Paprika & California Walnut Scrambled Egg Bagel
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 3 minutes
- 1 bagel halved
- 75 g baby spinach
- ½ tbsp oil
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- 25 g California Walnut Pieces chopped
- 2 medium eggs beaten
- 1 tbsp milk
- Sprinkle of chopped chives to serve
- Toast the bagel and set on a plate.
- Meanwhile, place the spinach in a microwaveable bowl, cover with cling film and microwave on high for 1 minute or until just wilted.
- Heat the oil, paprika and walnuts in a small saucepan until it just starts to sizzle, remove and set aside. Beat the eggs and milk together and season. Add the eggs to the pan and stir gently to scramble.
- Place the spinach on top of the bagel and top with the eggs. Serve sprinkled with the reserved walnuts and chives.
Serving: 312g | Calories: 656kcal | Carbohydrates: 51.3g | Protein: 30.6g | Fat: 35.4g | Saturated Fat: 5.4g | Fibre: 4.9g | Sugar: 5.5g