Prawn & Walnut Egg Fried Rice
- 200 g brown basmati rice
- 1½ tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 3 medium eggs beaten
- 4 spring onions sliced
- 100 g frozen peas defrosted
- 100 g edamame beans
- 100 g California Walnuts chopped
- 200 g raw king prawns
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Cook the rice in boiling water for 25 minutes until tender, drain.
- Heat ½ tbsp oil in a large frying pan and add the egg, leave until just setting then stir to roughly scramble, remove and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan and fry the spring onions, peas and beans for 3 minutes. Stir in the Walnuts and prawns and cook for 3 minutes until the prawns have turned pink throughout.
- Add in the cooked rice and fish sauce and stir until heated through.
- For a speedy tip, try using 2 pouches of cooked brown or white basmati rice.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 547kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.2g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Fibre: 5.8g | Sugar: 3.5gBack to Recipe Search