Quick California Walnut Trifle Cups
Servings 4 people
- 14 sponge fingers halved
- 2 tsp instant coffee granules
- 50 g California Walnuts chopped
- 200 g raspberries
- ½ x 400g can low fat custard
- 400 g fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp clear honey
- Cocoa for dusting
- Mix the coffee with 150ml boiling water. Soak the sponge fingers in the coffee for 5-8 seconds until just soft and place in the base of 4 glasses. Sprinkle over half the walnuts and then the raspberries.
- Fold the custard into the Greek yogurt with the honey and spoon over the raspberries. Dust with a sprinkling of cocoa and add the remaining walnuts to serve.
Serving: 238g | Calories: 303kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1.7g | Fibre: 4.6g | Sugar: 23g
Back to Recipe Search
Cook’s tip Great to prepare ahead and keep chilled until needed. 0.29g salt per serving