Sticky Walnut & Marmalade Sausage Traybake
Servings 4 people
- 500 g baby new potatoes halved if large
- 1 red pepper cut into chunks
- 1 red onion cut into wedges
- 1 large carrot thickly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 454 g pack pork sausages
- 100 g marmalade
- 100 g California Walnuts
- Basil leaves to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
- Place the potatoes, pepper, onion and carrot in a large roasting tin and toss in the oil, season well.
- Twist each sausage in the middle and cut to make 16 small sausages, place in a bowl with the marmalade and walnuts and toss together, scatter over the roasting tin and bake for 40 minutes until the sausages are golden and cooked through.
- Sprinkle with basil leaves to serve.
- Try your favourite flavour sausages or add a punch of chilli flakes for a little kick.
Serving: 317g | Calories: 690kcal | Carbohydrates: 46.1g | Protein: 23.3g | Fat: 44.1g | Saturated Fat: 11.6g | Fibre: 7.6g | Sugar: 27.3g
Back to Recipe Search