Summer Fruit, Walnut & Muesli Tumble
Servings 2 people
- 2 large oranges
- 1 kiwi peeled and cut into wedges
- 75 g seedless red and green grapes halved
- 25 g California Walnuts roughly chopped
- 50 g fruit muesli or oats
- 100 g lemon yogurt
- Cut the ends off the oranges and remove the skin and pith with a sharp knife, remove the segments catching the juices in a bowl. Add just the orange segments to the remaining fruit.
- Tumble together the fruit, walnuts, muesli and yogurt and divide between 2 bowls to serve.
- Try other flavours of yogurt or simply go plain. For vegans, try plant-based yogurts or coconut yogurt alternative.
Serving: 322g | Calories: 322kcal | Carbohydrates: 43.5g | Protein: 9.7g | Fat: 10.8g | Saturated Fat: 1.4g | Fibre: 6.1g | Sugar: 30.7g
Back to Recipe Search