Sunshine Breakfast Fruit Salad with Walnut Crumb
Servings 2 people
- 1 kiwi peeled, halved and sliced
- 1 nectarine halved, stoned and sliced
- 150 g strawberries sliced
- 50 g red seedless grapes halved
- 2 sprigs mint leaves shredded
- 50 g California Walnuts roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp oats
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 4 tbsp dairy free coconut yogurt alternative
- Mix together the fruit and mint and set aside.
- Place the walnuts, oats and coconut on a foil lined baking tray and place under a preheated grill for 1-2 minutes until toasted.
- Place the fruit in the base of 2 glasses, top with the yogurt and then sprinkle over the walnut crumb.
- Try replacing the coconut with sesame seeds or use your favourite yogurt flavour, or soy yogurt
Serving: 274g | Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 25.9g | Protein: 7.7g | Fat: 25.2g | Saturated Fat: 8.5g | Fibre: 7.3g | Sugar: 17g
Back to Recipe Search