Sweetcorn, Mango & Walnut Salsa
- 2 corn on the cob
- 1 ripe mango peeled and cut into 1cm dice
- 75 g California Walnuts chopped
- 3 tbsp chopped coriander
- 4 spring onions thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp garlic olive oil
- Juice 1 lime
- 2 tsp dried bell pepper flakes
- Boil the corn for 5 minutes, drain and then griddle or fry for 10 minutes until slightly charred, allow to cool before cutting the corn off the cobs.
- Mix the corn with the remaining ingredients and serve warm or chilled.
- Great served at barbecues with burgers or with fried halloumi slices or simply served with cooked basmati rice.
Serving: 158g | Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 6.2g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fibre: 6.4g | Sugar: 10g