Tropical Mango, California Walnut and Turmeric Smoothie Bowl
This tropical breakfast treat is sunshine in a bowl! Refreshing mango, creamy coconut milk, crunchy walnuts and fresh berries make for a fruity combo that’s almost too pretty to eat…
Servings 1 Person
- Flesh from half a mango reserving a few slices to garnish
- 1 small piece of fresh turmeric
- Half a banana
- 200 ml coconut milk
- Squeeze of lime juice plus a little zest to garnish
- 8 California walnut halves
- A handful of raspberries and blueberries
- 1 passion fruit
- 1 tbsp of coconut flakes
- Place the mango, turmeric, banana and coconut milk into a blender and blitz until smooth. Add lime juice to taste and blend again until combined.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and garnish with the reserved mango, berries, walnuts, passion fruit, lime zest and coconut flakes.
Calories: 342kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 5.7g | Fat: 17.6g | Saturated Fat: 6.8g | Fibre: 7.3g | Sugar: 35g