Vegan Mince Pie Walnut Brownies
- 150 g plain flour
- 2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons of ground flax mixed with 4 tablespoons of water left to sit for 10
- 200 g dark chocolate melted
- 200 g crushed California Walnuts
- 210 g vegan mincemeat
- 1 tablespoon of cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 40 g light brown sugar
- 75 ml dairy free milk
- Preheat oven to 180c and grease or line a square baking tray.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, cacao powder, baking powder and light brown sugar.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine flax eggs, melted dark chocolate, mincemeat and milk.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and combine thoroughly.
- Fold in the crushed walnuts and empty mixture into baking tray.
- Flatten mixture and bake in oven for 40 - 45 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Leave to cool before slicing into squares and enjoying
Serving: 93g | Calories: 434kcal | Carbohydrates: 45.4g | Protein: 7.6g | Fat: 23.9g | Saturated Fat: 5.7g | Fibre: 3.6g | Sugar: 32g
Back to Recipe Search