Walnut, Berry and Beetroot Smoothie Bowl
Packed with fruit, oats and California walnuts for a super healthy start to the day, make breakfast beautiful with this vibrant smoothie bowl – and it only takes five minutes!
Servings 2 People
- 125 g cooked beetroot
- 140 g frozen mixed berries
- 2 tbsp oats
- 1 thumb sized piece of stem ginger
- 400 ml of homemade California walnut milk or other nut milk
- A handful of blueberries
- 2 handfuls of California walnuts
- A couple of sprigs of mint
- Place the beetroot, frozen berries, oats and stem ginger into a blender.
- Pour over the milk and whizz until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into 2 bowls and arrange the blueberries, walnuts and mint leaves on top in an attractive pattern to serve.
Serving: 1Half | Calories: 377kcal | Carbohydrates: 28.2g | Protein: 8.8g | Fat: 25.3g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Fibre: 7.1g | Sugar: 15.8g
Back to Recipe Search