Walnut Breakfast Hash
Servings 2 Servings
- 500 g potatoes diced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion chopped (180g)
- 150 g cherry tomatoes halved
- 100 g California Walnuts
- ½ x 25g pack parsley chopped
- 200 g spinach
- 2 medium eggs
- Boil the potatoes in boiling water for 8-10 minutes until just tender, drain and allow to steam dry.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the potatoes for 5 minutes, add the onion and fry for a further 5 minutes until golden. Stir in the tomatoes, walnuts and parsley and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Place the spinach in a large bowl and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes until just wilted, add to the pan and season with black pepper.
- Poach the eggs in boiling water for 2-3 minutes and serve on top of the hash.
Calories: 779kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 53g | Saturated Fat: 6.3g | Fibre: 10g | Sugar: 10gBack to Recipe Search