Walnut Garlic Bread
Servings 6 people
- 1 French baguette
- 100 g butter softened
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- ½ x 25g pack parsley finely chopped
- 50 g California Walnuts finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
- Cut the baguette in half and with each half, make deep slits diagonally at 2cm intervals making sure not to cut all the way through. Place each on a large piece of foil.
- Blend together the butter, garlic, parsley and walnuts, season and spread into the slits. Wrap loosely in foil and place both on a large baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes, unwrap the foil to expose the top of the bread and cook for a further 10 minutes until golden and the butter has melted.
- Great for barbecues, prepare ahead and cook when needed. Great with ciabatta bread too.
Serving: 89g | Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 36.4g | Protein: 8.5g | Fat: 20.7g | Saturated Fat: 9.5g | Fibre: 2.9g | Sugar: 2.2g
Back to Recipe Search