Walnut & Goats Cheese Palmiers
- 320 g pack puff pastry sheet
- 125 g soft goat’s cheese
- ½ red pepper finely diced
- 75 g California Walnuts finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- Preheat the oven to 220oC, gas mark 7. Line 2 large baking trays with baking parchment.
- Unroll the pastry keeping it on the paper. Spread with the goat’s cheese and sprinkle over the pepper, walnuts and chives, season.
- With the long side closest to you, roll up the pastry until you reach the centre. Turn the pastry around so the other long edge is closest to you and repeat so the 2 rolls meet in the middle. Cut into 24 slices and place on the baking trays. Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden.
- Try using ricotta or cream cheese instead of goat’s cheese.
Serving: 20g | Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.6g | Protein: 2.4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2.8g | Fibre: 0.6g | Sugar: 0.5g
Back to Recipe Search