Walnut & Mixed Fruit Chocolate Drops
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 100 g California Walnuts chopped
- 50 g dried mixed fruit
- 50 g dried cranberries
- 50 g white chocolate
- Melt the milk chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Reserve 2 tbsp walnuts and stir the remaining walnuts and dried fruit into the chocolate.
- Spoon 12 tablespoons onto a tray lined with baking parchment, piling them up into a ball shape. Finely chop the reserved walnuts and sprinkle over the chocolate drops. Chill until set.
- Melt the white chocolate in the same way as the milk chocolate, and drizzle over the chocolate drops and chill again to set.
- Try any combination of dried fruit or use dark chocolate instead.
Serving: 29g | Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2.5g | Fat: 9.7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Fibre: 0.9g | Sugar: 12g
Back to Recipe Search