Walnut Muesli Baked Nectarines
Servings 4 people
- 4 ripe nectarines halved and stoned
- 50 g California Walnuts roughly chopped
- 50 g raisins
- 25 g oats
- 4 tsp honey
- 4 tbsp fat free Greek yoghurt
- Preheat the oven to 180oC, gas mark 4.
- Place the nectarine halves cut side up in a roasting tin so they fit quite snuggly.
- Mix together the walnuts, raisins, oats and honey and spoon over the nectarines. Add 4 tbsp boiling water to the bottom of the tin and bake for 20 minutes until tender and golden.
- Serve with Greek yoghurt.
- Swap the raisins for other dried fruit such as apricots, sultanas or dates.
Serving: 174g | Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 30.3g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 9.4g | Saturated Fat: 1.1g | Fibre: 3.1g | Sugar: 26g
Back to Recipe Search