Walnut & Sweet Potato Miso Mash
- 500 g sweet potatoes peeled and cut into small chunks
- 2½ tsp white miso paste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 75 g California Walnuts
- 2 tbsp double cream
- 1 tbsp chilli infused oil
- 1 tsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
- Place the sweet potato on a baking tray. Mix together 2 tsp miso paste with the olive oil and seasoning and toss into the sweet potato until evenly coated. Roast for 15 minutes then sprinkle over half the walnuts and roast for a further 10 minutes until tender.
- Place in a food processor with the cream and blend until smooth.
- Mix together the remaining chopped walnuts and miso paste and blend in the chilli oil and honey, drizzle over the miso mash to serve.
- Try baking whole sweet potatoes, scoop out some of the flesh and mix with the miso walnut and chilli oil then place back into the shell.
Serving: 273g | Calories: 705kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 45g | Saturated Fat: 9.5g | Fibre: 10g | Sugar: 21g
Back to Recipe Search