Mediterranean Tuna Antipasto Salad
- 400 g can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 small red onion finely chopped
- 75 g California Walnuts roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp capers
- 200 g can tuna in spring water drained
- 1 red pepper finely diced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 little gem lettuce shredded
- Place the chickpeas, onion, Walnuts, capers, tuna and pepper in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Whisk together the lemon juice and oil, season and toss into the salad with the parsley.
- Place the lettuce on a serving platter and top with the tuna mixture.
- Try replacing the tuna with tinned salmon or sardines.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 322kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 21g | Fibre: 6.3g | Sugar: 13gBack to Recipe Search