Turkish Bean Salad with Walnuts
- 400 g can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 2 plum tomatoes diced
- 150 g cucumber deseeded and diced
- 1 small red onion finely chopped
- 75 g California Walnuts toasted
- ½ x 25g pack flat leaf parsley roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sumac
- Mix together the beans, tomato, cucumber, onion, Walnuts and parsley in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar and sumac and season well, toss into the salad and serve.
Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 8.8g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 2.4g | Fibre: 6.7g | Sugar: 4.1g
Back to Recipe Search
Cooks tip Great served with grilled lamb loin chops flavoured with zaatar seasoning.